There's something even more than that cute smile.She gives me hope ,tat there might be something to look at in this ugly world.She show me how can a simple leaf that i see everyday can be beautiful.She's like putting a new pair of glass on me ,and suddenly life changed.Its no longer dull gray, lack and white.Besides gray there's also other colours which are green, blue, red, etc.She makes me wanna live my life to the fullest and enjoy as much as God gave me time to live.She did all this beyond words.Very rarely she impart wisdom in me verbally like what been said in self-help book , for example, ' life is aa...', u know, that kind of philosophical. Typical! However, what had cought me, is simple her overall attitude towards life.I just watched her, observing her thoughts and action and I come to a conclusion that she is a very happy positive person,and due to that, I want to know her even more.She is unique, a species i never discover before.She's not like anyone ive ever met before.
She is my hero, my inspiration, my saviour.If you look from outside, you only see a small nerdy cute person with boring personality but in the inside,she's the most amazing person ive ever met.She's kind, warm hearted , loving ang infectiously funny.Describing her like this does her injustice coz she worth more than what i described.Friend, I dont know how to say this i front of you so I write instead,i hope you know that I am talking about you. I really thank God for meeting us together.Too long i was in a journey to find a person who could understand how I feel and finally, you are here.Gosh.. .I FOUND YOU!!!Finally.....I was searching before this whole years and had a few wrong way in which i thought one is gonna be my heart n soul friend but actually the opposite.
I had friend who i thought she's my best friend but actually is a friend that just want to use my Red Box membership card.I had friend who doesnt say anything or care when I say that i was sick.Reality is, they're only my touch n go friends.They are friends when Im happy but not when Im in need.YOU however were there in better or worse.When I want a shoulder tp cry on, when I was a bitch or a whore.Im sorry if i cant give you what have you've given to me.I know I cant be as good as you. Sometimes im emo, irrational, and stressed out easily.But deeply, I dunno what will I do without you.With that, Thank you, for talking to me today. I hope we'll never stop talking to each other and we'll meet again tomorrow, and day after after, forever, in this world and world hereafter...
I wish I could be Toothless and you're my Hiccup..
2 comments:
this is sooo sweet annie..ko tulis ke wei??kagum2...i wish i cud be a better fren for u...i know im not as good as this person..but..im around if u need anything :D
If My Life is a rainbow,Blue colour is You Alin,My life is incomplete without you..
Post a Comment