Ok, I woke up at 9am this morning only to find out tat I was late for class.In my head:Anne chill2, dun panic,and dont hate public health!Start thinking , i love public health and this is the subject tat shall feed my soul. ok, i overacted abit. So, in the end, I was late for 1 hour.But there's gonna be the 2nd lecture.I thought, the first lecture was over and by the time i reached PMC,2nd lecture had shouldve started. So, I BOOMed into the class(gosh i was nervous plus still sleepy),suddenly people staring at me.I looked at the lecture.lecture looked at me. suddenly she asked,' are you in my class?' .'yerp, i am, and Im sorry Im late'. Al of a sudden the devils of my classmates started to laugh.yeah2, laugh as much as u want, today is your day, next time is MY day.i shall wait and had an an epileptic laugh like u did when the time comes.
.To make things worse mactually when i entered the class it was still the first lecture which had been dragged longer.If Ive knew tat, I shall wait until the 5 mt interlecture break( which only 10 mt after I enter the class!!) an sneak in without having a grand entry.This is sooo not my day.It was embarassing..but i dun care coz i only need those attendance for the stupid 80% record.
Riddiculus, I heard someone got a warning letter after didnt come to class for 1 and a half day.I dun think it sums up to 80% pon.I was soo sick of this rotation. All lectures.. they said, they'll b happiness eventually, but so far there's no light of hope...I dun see any glimpse of happiness pon. haihs..it seems soo dark,until i almost hit a tiang due to cannot see.Slow painful torture was how the class was like.I bet the lectures knew the torturing teaching technique from the Nazi .How to find solution to this problem???Maybe i should do reverse psychology more often..evryday, when i wakes up, I'll repeat, 'i love statistics' 27 times everyday and paste a picture of bar chart n pie chart in my room to get motivated. Yerp, lets try that shall we? i'll rip my maya karin poster and replace with pie chart .ok,then,we'll c how it goes..ta
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i understand anne. i hate public health. haha.
it is psychiatry that brings us together. not this freaking public health.
argh! hate2.
thank you for understanding kak D..
Who ask u to skip Jumaat petang class? U missed MY Grand entry pulak. (Compatibility test = 100%)
Btw Kak D, Psychiatry rulez! and yeah, scarface rulez jugak.
Gosh muni, rugi i didnt come during UR GRAND ENTRY.it couldve have been the most memorable event of my life if i come.haha..
kak D:.lets go scar-faced hunting together shall we??
Post a Comment