Wednesday, May 19, 2010

its 3 am, and why am i still writting++

I hate other peoples happiness. I dont know why. .I hate people who seems to have a perfect life, no trouble.Those who are born to be beautiful born to be smart etc. They tell people to think, act and live like them but actually , its all wrong! Maybe im jealous, coz my life is unperfect but those who have a perfect life, can u plz shut up!!.Just because you have everything u need, u ask people to become like you? its like, asking a poor crippled beggar to run.He doesnt have legs to run like you.why would u aspect him run? yeah, ure the winner it seems to this world,coz u have it all.But u have it all not on ur effort.Its GIVEN.yeah, u worked hard but for those who doesnt have any talent, how far you work hard pon, it aint gonna work. Where is fairness? world is already unfair. I just have to keep reminding myself that fairness is not in this world, but in the world here after. Only God knows..

No comments: