then i died.Afther that,i was reicarnated.In my second life, I was so thrilled by experience i had during bungee jumping that i want to jump again.So, I died again and now im writting my entry from hell.ok,Im crazy..so, i kid a bit.The truth is...I didnt jump at all!!!Its soo frustrating!!! Remember my last entry?ITicket,food,clothes, everything are ready but all of a sudden this stupid license thing put us off.At 10am Sunday,jamie called and told me the dissappointing news that they tried everything they can but still cant get a car to Galway .(by the way,thank you jamie ,dila, indang, ayu,azmie for working so hard).
Haihs, what to do?Dah xde rezeki..as Dory in finding Nemo sing,'just keep moving..tutududu..lalalaa'...maybe next time..
Anyway, on the day we suppose to go to Galway,I went to Jamie's place to celebrated Alisa and Jiah birthday .I made karipap together with Sham,Fai, and Indang.They are soo delicous !it's easier to make it this time coz the dough isnt so hard as it used to be and as we fry, they didnt split apart.(i get really annoyed if they did).

While waiting for Alisa and Jiah, we watched Mawi and Ekin in youtube and commented on how LAME the tiny sketch they made about the superheroic Mawi rescuing pretty damsel Ekin from marrying the wrong guy.Soo 'romantic' isnt it??(puke green stuff).
Beside mengumpating, i listened to Sham ,Fai and Sarah about their very interesting and scary ghost stories. the most interesting of all was Sham's .Back in Malaysia, she used to move houses more than twice and all of her them are haunted.She claimed to saw flying objects, black 'objects',hearing funny things and many more.Im impressed on how brave she was to face all those creatures calmly.i would faint if im in her position...Regardless the most scary story ever been told, I slept like a baby coz i was really really tired.My biceps hurt the next day as to 'canai' the dough isnt a lady's job i guess.By the way, kudos to indang and jamie for the best ever tasted oreo cheese cake!it is so addictive.After a long night of party ,ghost story,mengumpat and eating with my precious friends, before i go to bed, i ve been thinking.. my day minus the bungee jumping was still enjoyable after all. ..(smile)..TheEnd.
p/s:Happy Birthday Jiah and Alisa!Love you guys so much!mmuah!
1 comment:
testing
Post a Comment